Logging In as an Agent
Learn how to access the LiveVox Agent Desktop
If you still have questions or prefer to get help directly from an agent, please submit a request.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Table of Contents
You can access the LiveVox Agent Desktop through a web browser by using a URL or Agent Desktop Native (ADN) application.
Sign In Process
- Go to the LiveVox Agent Desktop URL of your organization (or run the ADN application). The Agent Sign In window appears.
- Specify your Login ID and Password.
- Click Next to sign in to the Agent Desktop.
- After you log in to the Agent Desktop, select a service by clicking the Service drop-down list:
- Establish the audio connection. Depending on the type of service you select, you might have to follow different instructions to establish your audio connection. For more information, see the Establishing Audio Connection article.
- Depending on your service configuration, you must click the Sign In button or enter pin. Agent Desktop interface appears as per the settings configured by your manager.